An introduction of fat scooter model M8 Cafe Cruiser
- 2000w-3000w Motor
- 35-45 mph
- Soft-tail suspension
- Hydraulic brakes
- Front and rear lights
- Alarm system
Linkseride Fat scooter M8 Café Cruiser is just as powerful as our chopper 2.0 with a slightly different body frame. With more of a European sleekness that handles more like a bicycle with the mobility of a motorcycle. The Café Cruiser will definitely give you the attention you are looking for!
Fat scooter M8 Café Cruiser is also a Harley shaped electric scooter citycoco. This introduction will be divided into three parts:
- Usage of the keys
- Battery information
- Customization and DIY ideas
- US warehouse stocks
- Unboxing and assembling
Uesage of the keys of the Fat scooter M8
we’ve got a key FOB here and with buttons, lock, unlock, and remote start button. The triangle key is used to start the engine. The square key is used to lock the handlebar to offer a double anti-theft security. The smallest key is used for the battery cage.
For this M8 fat scooter Café Cruiser, we provide battery capacity of 60v20Ah and 60v30Ah to meet your needs.
Follow the steps below if you want to take out the battery and charge indoors
First step: open the door on the left side and unplg the battery
Second step: use the smallest key to open the battery cage
Third step: twist to loosen the screw
Fourth step: take out the battery on the right side
Customization and DIY ideas for fat scooter Citycoco:
Glad we get so many feedbacks from the market and our valued clients. We’ve got so many DIY ideas and will prepare more for you to customize your own scooter.
Here are what we have for you:
A. Handlebar, we have below different handle bars to do the customization
- Standard mini ape hangers handlebar
- Fused handlebar also called riser bar
- Motorcycle handlebar T-bars handlebar
- Drag bars handlebar
B. Tire, 12in is our standard tire and we also offer 16in, and off-road tire for customization.
C. Other fat tire scooter accessories to make it more like a Harley-scooter. Scooter mirrors, fenders and front cover. Also with saddle trunk to increase the storage space.
60v/30ah Lithium Battery (1800wh)
30+ miles (depends on weight & terrain)
67.2v-4a quick charger
Fully charged within
60v/55a integrated controller
3 level gear throttle
2000w Brushless DC geared motor with 124nm Max motor torque, up to 45-50mph Max speed. Motor Brand : QS Motor.
Front: Oversized Headlight with turn Lights
Motor-style LCD with charge indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, Throttle gear indicator and more.
Electric Cut off when Kickstand is down
Unboxing and assembling
You could find a full instruction unbox assembling video from our Youtube video.
These are the accessories list, make sure if you don’t miss any below accessories
- 1x front wheel
- 1 pair of mirrors
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x tool kit (2pcs wrench, 2pcs hexagon wrench)
- 2 x reflective stripes
- 1 x phone holder
- 1 x charger
- install the front tire
- install the front fender
- Install and adjust the handlebar
- Install the display
- Install the cellphone holder
- Install the mirror
- Plug the battery
- Twist and go
Linkseride is a China based company. We offers different models ranging from electric scooters, fat scooter, fat tire golf scooters, Citycoco e-bikes and more. We are experienced in working with electric scooter wholesalers for over 8 eight years. Now because of the affect of the COVID-19, as well as the changing of the international business, we expand our warehouses and products to abroad. Netherlands warehouse and California warehouses have been serving local business faster and easier since year 2020.
We can work together in this electrify revolution aiming to reduce the carbon emission by promoting our electric fat tire scooters. Let go green go electric!
More inquiry for Citycoco scooter wholesale or dealership, you could reach us here!
- How to Choose An Electric Scooter?
- How Fast Do Dual Motor Electric Scooters Go?
- Electric Scooter Troubleshooting-Common Problems & Their Solutions
- Electric Scooter Repair: A Few Minutes to Repair the Electric Scooter Shock From Leaking Oil
- Top 7 Electric Scooter Safety Tips Everyone Should Know
- Tips To Charge Electric Vehicles In Cold Winter￼
- Which Electric Vehicle To Choose?
- Linkseride – Fat Tire Electric Scooter Maintenance
- 6 Tips To Maintain Lithium-ion Battery of Electric Citycoco Scooter￼
- How to Add Battery Bracket to Electric Scooter Side Trunk
- How to Install the Side Trunk to Your M1P Citycoco Fat Tire Chopper Scooter
- How to Assemble the Fat Tire Scooter from Package
- M6 Big Tire Electric Scooter for Daily Commute
- Linkseride Big Tire Scooter Review: ETWISTER M2 Scooter
- Fat Tire Electric Scooter M1P Chopper 2.0 review
- Everything You Need to Know About Fat Tire Scooters
- Why So Much Demand For Fat Tires